Other Interpretation Services
Apart from business, legal and medical contexts, there are a variety of other areas where the availability of multilingual interpretation service through professional interpreter demonstrates your inclusivity and allows you to stay connected to a larger community.
By offering multilingual interpretation services, you can reach out to a much broader audience and encourage more people from different backgrounds to participate, thus boosting your event attendance, input representation or service subscription. Those who take part in the forum, given the opportunity to interact in their own language, will also benefit a lot more from the session, be it a training course, a homeowners meeting, or a parent-teacher interview.
Whatever your specific need may be, Interpretation Solutions (I.S.) can provide a suitable professional interpreter for your purpose.
- Training / Educational
- Courses, seminars, workshops or other training sessions where target participants are from a different language background.
- Academic / Professional Exchange
- International or regional symposiums / conferences / meetings or Academic Conference Interpretation organized by professional associations or academic institutions.
- Leisure / Travel
- Individual and group travelers while they go sightseeing, shopping, dining, and touring the area.
- Community Meetings
- Homeowners association, ratepayers association, residents' meetings and other meetings of community groups.
- Community Services
- School boards, government departments, welfare services, social service agencies, charities, religious institutions and other
community organizations serving clients from diverse ethnic and linguistic backgrounds.
- Press conferences targeted at different ethnic media.
- Media interviews with foreign artists, politicians...etc., or non-English speaking parties for coverage of news items or features
on TV, radio, publications...etc.
- Employment interviews, focus group studies, and many more.